1. Payment Terms
- For stock items, payment in full is required prior to delivery being scheduled. (not applicable to account customers) In case of custom made items, a 50% deposit is required to initiate your order. Balance of payment is due prior to despatch. In the case of account customers, a deposit is due with balance payable on account terms.
- Processing of your order will commence once payment reflects in our account. All goods remain the property of MY OFFICE FURNITURE until paid in full. Payment can be made by direct deposit (EFT) into the account below:
- FIRST NATIONAL BANK
- Account Name: My Office Furniture
- Branch Code: 200612
- Account No: 62175863292
- We regret we cannot accept cash; however we accept VISA & MASTERCARD. Cheque payments must be made directly at FNB and orders will only be released once payment has cleared.
- Interest will be charged on overdue accounts at 2.5% per month and may be handed over for collection or listed with the credit bureaus.
- Cancelled orders (undelivered) will be charged for. A handling fee of 10% of the value of the goods will be levied on any orders cancelled within 48 hours after receipt of deposit.
- Exchanges and returns will incur a handling fee of 25% and will only be considered within 7 days of delivery. Additional transport costs will be levied.
- No returns or exchanges will be entertained for made-to-order items supplied as ordered.
- The refund of any deposit, less the handling fee, will be done via EFT within 5 working days after approval from management.
3. Delivery & Installation
- Unless otherwise stated, delivery and installation costs are included in pricing for any location within 50 km* of Blackheath (Warehouse). *Please note minimum order value will apply.
- Pricing for delivery is based on deliveries to ground floor locations only and only during office hours, Monday to Friday, excluding Public Holidays.
- Pricing is based on goods being delivered to a clean floor, absent of old furniture or equipment. Should removal of existing/old furniture and equipment be necessary, this will be charged for at an hourly labour rate.
- Delivery to multi-storey locations may incur additional costs. The placement of goods and removal of packaging is included.
- Deliveries are scheduled in advance and in the case of outlying towns/suburbs such as Hout Bay/Fish Hoek, Paarl/Franschhoek or Melkbos, trips are scheduled on specific days only.
- All quotations are valid for a period of 30 days. Prices are linked to the exchange rate and subject to change without notice.
5. Lead Times
- The standard lead time for stock items, are 2 – 3 working days, provided payment terms have been met.
- Lead times quoted for made to order items, are subject to the availability of materials and components from outside suppliers. MY OFFICE FURNITURE will not be liable for any claim arising from delays in delivery as a result of unavailability of materials, strikes, accidents or any cause or event beyond the reasonable control of our company.
- All MY OFFICE FURNITURE products are quality controlled before despatch. It is the responsibility of the buyer to inspect all goods upon delivery/installation. Should there be any missing items or damages, the relevant consultant should be notified in writing within 24 hours of the delivery/installation taking place. This should also be noted on the delivery note.
- Goods collected from our warehouse must be checked prior to loading as we do not accept responsibility for goods damaged by the customer’s own transporter.
- Depending on the product, MY OFFICE FURNITURE reserves the right to decide whether to repair, replace or make good any products delivered with visible damage at its discretion.
- Please note: A maximum of 10% payment of total invoice may be withheld while repairs/exchange is affected.
- My Office Furniture products carry the manufacturers guarantee which covers workmanship and components only. The industry norm on chairs is 5 years. In the case of our own range of imported chairs, the guarantee is for a maximum of two years.
- All fair wear and tear is excluded and the guarantee is only applicable to normal office use (8 hours a day/5 days per week).
- Items such as castors and gas height mechanisms are considered wear and tear items. Loss of keys is not covered.
- Special attention should be given to the loading of the chair (most chairs can only carry up to 100kg) and the floor surface must also be taken into account.
- Standard castors are only effective on commercial grade carpet such as Berber point. Should the chairs be used on tiles, wood flooring or thick pile carpets, kindly consult with us regarding alternative castor options or floor protectors.
- Fabrics carry the fabric house’s guarantee (please enquire)
- Proof of purchase has to be supplied for any guarantee claim. My Office Furniture will collect for repair and/or exchange damaged items delivered within 50km. Goods delivered via a 3rd party or further afield, have to be returned to our warehouse for repair.
8. Web & Catalogue Images
- The images used on our web site and in our catalogue, are for illustrative purposes only and may not always be identical to the actual product.
MY OFFICE FURNITURE reserves the right to change, improve or discontinue products without notification. Colour swatches may not display 100% accurate due to variable screen resolution settings of electronic hardware and/or printing methods.